Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why is it that...

Ok, so the library is a place for studying right?? Right??
So why is it that sometimes people just don't seem to get it!
It's the library not the damn amusement park for goodness sakes!
So anyway, I'm in the library and this English woman walks in
with her loud son and they just start talking so very loudly.
I constantly look up to the sky and ask God WHY ME??
However, there have been times when I've just said to myself
'screw this!' and hurt peoples feelings. I guess I'm growing
and learning as I go. So anyway, the kid is going on and on
and on, and don't get me wrong I love kids (sometimes) and the mother
is looking at me looking at her in a not so accepting way, and she still
continues to egg her son on asking him questions like, "what did you do today?"
and "what color was the lettuce?' and "what do you say to the lady?"
She's just asking more and more questions, but finally she left the child here
with the babysitter that was here in the library. So luckily the babysitter
(who has some sense) tells the child to 'shush' I love that babysitter.
I wonder if I will be this way with my kids??

No comments: