Friday, November 28, 2008

Gobble Gobble..


Well Thanksgiving has come and gone, and I'm ok. I'm happy that
I finally had a chance to see my sister come down from Atlanta.
I was kinda hoping her belly was getting bigger from her baby, however
it was still wonderful to see her and her little pouch. It was a memorable
turkey day with my Mom, 2 sisters, my boyfriend and I. I had really wished
though that we were all back home in Cali, over at Nana and Bumpas
on good ole Susquehanna Court, with Christmas music playing in the background, the smell of turkey mixed with stuffing in the air. Mom rolling her dough for
the cinnamon rolls she's famous for, but wait, what our Mom is really famous for
is her famous cherry pie! Man I'm tellin ya my uncles used to fight over
that! Her pie is no joke! I don't know what it is she does but it's some kind
of secret. I miss the whole family being together, my Mom, Dad, Nana, Bumpa, Uncles, Auntie, cousins, friends, friends of friends, just everyone. See over at N&B's
whoever you were, you were family once you stepped through the doors.
I loved the fact that everyone loved to come over to our house for many
occasions. Our house was just like that ya know? Our house was kinda like
how 'That 70s Show' setting is like. Everyone just kinda comes over
and makes themselves comfortable, of course with respect for N&B. Well I've just had my 2nd serving of leftovers and I'm debating on whether or not I want to work
out or not. NAH! I'll wait. Today is a lazy day.

No comments: