Friday, November 28, 2008

What I'm Thankful for...


I'm thankful for the Creator who made this earth. I'm thankful for my Mother and my Father. I'm thankful for my 2 best friends who just happen to be my sisters. I'm thankful for my Grandmother my Grandfather, my uncles, aunt, cousins, and friends. I'm thankful for the sky, sun, moon, rain. I'm thankful for the stars. I'm grateful for my size 16 figure, I'm thankful for my sense of humor. I'm thankful for my intelligence and my intellect. I'm thankful for memories that I can look back on and laugh so hard that I have to hold myself up. I'm thankful for memories that I can look back on and try to learn from the mistakes I've made. I'm thankful for my toyota corrolla, I'm thankful for my nice apartment. I'm thankful for making mistakes that got me to where I am. I'm thankful for being able to put my feelings into words. I'm grateful to say that I still have a lot to learn. I'm thankful to say that I've learned a lot. I'm thankful to have meaningful friends. I'm thankful to have loving and understanding parents. I'm grateful to have lived in such wonderful places. I'm thankful for my honesty. I'm thankful for my physical abilities, I'm thankful for my spiritual abilities. I'm thankful.

No comments: