Thursday, November 20, 2008

SOAR!


First of all, Thank you Mama for the beautiful book. It came so unexpectedly
and it was right on time! I was watching 'Inside Edition' this morning and they had a story about a woman who was born with no arms. She was very courageous! Here's the catcher, she learned how to fly a plane!!! I mean can you believe this?? Out of all messages to speak to me, this one stood out like a sore thumb! The woman in the story had learned to do everything from text messaging with her feet, to putting in contact lenses! It was truly amazing and inspirational. Anyway, the woman had always had a fear of flying so she decided to take flying lessons! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! That's EXACTLY what I did HELLO! i was literally crying on my couch. They brought cameras aboard the plane so that you could see this woman actually flying a plane with her FEET!! My mouth was wide open! I was soooooo uplifted! It just made me want to board a plane sooner! Error, and Mortal Mind you're on your way out! Nile's is coming to get ya! LOVE TO ALL OF YOU! CHANGE YOUR MIND CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! I love you Bumpa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be expecting you....