Monday, November 17, 2008

New York..


I wonder what NY is like bcuz I'm thinking about moving there.
I don't know, in the movies they make NY out to be like the
answer to everyones problems. Like NY is a place to go to fall in love, to get style
to become popular, to be on MTV and become famous, to have the hard life so you can learn about life kinda thing. Billy Joel says he's in a New York state of mind.
Well, I wouldnt know about that, so I guess I have to move to NY to find this out
right? I guess I need to experience the island with over 8 million people living in tiny huts with roaches which charge out the ass for living there. I guess I need to go and live in a tiny apartment with 6 people to learn the meaning of life. I guess
I need to be like Jennifer Hudson in 'Sex in the City' and move to NY to fall in love and rent designer bags off of bagborroworsteal.com. I guess I need to move there to go jogging in Central Park so I can get mugged so I can say that I've really lived my life. Or maybe I need to make a guest appearance on TRL and pull a crazy Mariah Carey and pull out popsicles from my bag of tricks. Or maybe I can be like all of the Sailors in the movie 'On the Town' with Gene Kelly. I would dance and sing in the rain while looking for a date. I don't know it sounds like a good idea. Maybe I can move to New York and when something ever bad begins to happen to me Superman will swoop out of the sky and rescue me. Then we'll fall in love and he'll lose his powers for me. Or maybe I can move to New York and I'll meet Denzel Washington in the middle of shooting another Spike Lee Joint. Maybe I'll give it a shot and move there once I've graduated from college and gotten my degree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of moving to L.A. Though if you go to New York, don't let the 'stereotypes' of the city get you. I went to L.A. this weekend, and saw a much different place than I remember...though my friends car DID get broken into. :)