Saturday, December 27, 2008

I really dont feel like writing anything today but I'll write because this is some very nice music and its relaxing me and I dont want to be in my apartment right now. So I'll just keep writing until something happens until I get inspired again. Yes yes yes I'll just keep on typing until the sun shines, until I get that call, yes I'm gonna conjure up something dammit. Today is Saturday and I'm gonna create, gonna create, yes yes yes, this is what aspiring writers do, they write until something happens until an idea pops up, well nothing yet, no Harry Potter novels here. Ok so what can a 35 years old goregeous woman write about that has no, ok thats more like it. Something was going wrong on my computer. so anyway i dont feel like even punctating write i dont care wirte now im just gona type until something happens POST!

No comments: