Monday, December 22, 2008

Red line train to Grosvenor


It's always a more pleasant ride home on the metro when I take the red line train to Grosvenor instead of Shady Grove. This is only understandable to us DC folk. Anywho, I work in DC but live out in MD and take the train in to the city daily. On the way back home which is White Flint Mall I have a choice to either take the red line to SG which is a nonstop ride home, or I can take the red line to Grosvenor which means I have to get off at G then wait for the other train to take me home. For some reason I choose to do it that on the way home during rush hour only because not very many people choose to take that route home so I get less people on those trains. It's so much more pleasant because I don't get all the tourist with their screaming kids, or the people chatting loudly on their cell phones. The ride is usually alot more quiet and that's the one I prefer. Yes, I may have to suffer a stop at Grosvenor but it's worth it to have the majority of my ride peaceful and not so crowded. Now I can only hope that not too many people catch on.

No comments: