Monday, January 5, 2009

We're born to unlearn...

I had this conversation with my Father a couple of days ago. I've had this saying in my mind for a while now as well. I've discovered that we are all born to unlearn what we've learned. We're born pure. We learn, we get sad, we get mad, we get dissapointed, we get jealous, we grow to be envious. All these qualities are not Godlike qualities of the human existence. However, we've been taught all these traits not by fault, but just out of human nature of being learned and passed down generation to generation. The truth is ignorance is bliss. But I guess we have to learn in order to go through this thing called life. But at times the things that hurt become easier to bear once you understand that this is just a stage of life. We have many stages to perform on I believe. We should just relax and go through life and whatever we've learned that we don't like we can just unlearn it. The truth is it's easier said than done. That's why we're here to learn and unlearn.

1 comment:

Nita said...

Perhaps we shouldn't unlearn, but to learn differently...Because through all of these negative emotions, we learn something. Life is learning. Change your thinking, change your life. My new mantra, baby.