Monday, December 15, 2008

The Dream


I had the coolest dream last night. I dreamt that I was a superhero and my hair was so long. I could fly, change shape, climb buildings, jump, leap, see from far distances, and most of all kick ass! I love those dreams! Anyway, in the dream the world became angry with a black woman superhero, so I decided to hide my identity and live among humans. But there was a secret girls society that was dedicated to continuing my legacy. They were bothered that the world would not accept a black woman being a superhero so they chose to have a society that would protect the people in disguise. They were like guardian angels. Well once I had found out about this society I decided that I was going to come out of hiding but first I would secretly teach these woman how to fight, and I would give them some of my powers. But I taught them through a video tape so that they could be protected. They would watch my videos and learn how to fight and protect and once they passed the test I would give them some of my powers. In the dream I gave all the women of the society a beautiful crystal staff that they would carry with them all times on the streets, however the staff was disguised as a cane and they could use whenever they seemed necessary. This staff was amazing it could shoot lazers, it would glow in the dark, it could cause little quakes. They were like fighting sticks and the women were taught how to use them. I remember in the dream that I secretly came to their place where they met and I saw all of them were so happy and grateful that they received these staffs and I could see how they were appointed to guard the streets and be superheros. So I finally made my appearance to these women and they were so happy that they cried, and I cried as well because they taught me that I was doing a good thing and that I should not hide that. In the end I flew up into the sky and waved down to the women in the secret society and told them that it was their turn now to save the world! THE END

No comments: