Thursday, April 22, 2010

Work is for suckers!

Work is for suckers! I hate working! In a perfect world, I'd have all the money I need, all the education required so I can do whatever it is I want to do. I hate my job! I know I'm supposed to love the job and all my loved ones tell me to do so, but I'm not gonna lie when I say I TRULY HATE MY JOB! I hate the fact that I have to get up early in the morning to come in and put a fake smile on my face. I hate that at my job, they have these people that can't wait to go to meetings everyday. Then they have the audacity to throw parties and expect ME to show up! Like I wanna hang out with these people AFTER work. I don't wanna hang out with you now, what makes you think I wanna hang out with you then! I have yet to find a job in which you like the people you work with. That only happens in movies. Let's get on thing straight, I come into work to put in my 8 hours to get my paycheck. I'm an artist. I'm searching for something like all artists do. I may work in an office, and I may be good at it which means I'm very good at faking, which is what 90 percent of people do when they're at work. Anyone who says differently is lying! I'm just pissed today, I'm pissed at my job, I'm pissed at my supervisor, I'm pissed at the universe for not granting my wishes, and I'm pissed at myself! I came in late today and I got chewed out from my supervisor which is understandable because I was supposed to be here on time which I wasn't but so what dammit, I don't feel like working today or anyway for that matter!

No comments: